TeamBArk! Pet Professionals
Do you think you have what it takes to join Brooklyn’s Finest Team of Pet Professionals? We pay top dollar to attract the most dedicated, loyal, and serious Team Members. Dog walking and pet sitting can seem like a dream-come-true; you get PAID to spend time with animals! However, it is a physically rigorous job which will demand your personal best every day. It is not enough to just “love animals” – you must be punctual, disciplined, and 100% reliable. You become a trusted part of these pets’ extended families, and of ours.
If you are considering employment with us, please be aware of and meet the following:
1. You have a LOT of experience with cats and dogs. Shelter volunteer, cat TNR expert, grew up with dogs, you get the idea.
2. You are a US citizen and can legally work here.
3. You must have a smartphone – iphone, android or blackberry. You must be able to access your texts and emails on the go, as well as send and receive picture texts.
4. Work with us is on an ANNUAL CONTRACTUAL basis. Our clients rely on us for stability – if you cannot commit to this job for at least one year, please do not apply.
5. We have full and part time positions available. Full time means you are available Mon through Fri from 10am to 6pm. Part time means you’re available weekdays from Noon till 4pm.
6. We will provide state-of-the art tools and training for you to manage your job efficiently, and make the most money possible. You must have a computer with internet access, and be proficient in basic computing skills (word processing, emailing, navigating maps)
7. You MUST have a bike or car.